Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hello, mystery person

Hi Sierrosmith or Q-topia. I have a feeling, judging from the photos, that we're neighbors. I'd love to know who you are. Also, several of my friends and former students want to post comments on my blog, but don't know how. Neither do I! :) Apparently you know how it works because you're a "follower." Could you enlighten us? I'm still a neo-luddite, even though I'm trying to blog.
My next post will be "bug" photos collected over this past summer. Joe

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we live within 300 yards of each other; but it's Quincy and even if we weren't neighbors, we would be neighbors.
    To post a comment click where it says "# comments" beside the time-stamp at the bottom of the post.
    You control who is permitted post comments through the settings on your Blogger Dashboard. Click on Settings and then on Comments. Change the "Who can comment?" radio button to "Anyone", and then anyone will will be able to comment.
    Sorry about the mystery, but this is the Internet and I'm not trying to self-market. I'm sure you can find me - I own the tree. Stop by anytime, my office is in the back.

    ReplyDelete