Saturday, January 9, 2010

Back to Nature




These images are candidates for a nature photography show I'm preparing. In this post I'll include catchy titles for the photos: from top to bottom, a.) making the best of a bad situation, b.) self portrait with dragonfly nymph, and c.) unlikely companions. Later, I'll compose a pretentious "artist's statement" about my photography. Truth be known, I just love seeing these critters, and I feel fortunate to have a pretty good camera and a pretty good eye for composition. I'm not a world-class photographer, by any means, but I know that to produce a "show" I need that pretentious artist's statement. Watch for it here. Meanwhile, get outside and enjoy coming across nature's wonders, and, by all means, encourage your kids to do the same. Get rid of the video games!

No comments:

Post a Comment