Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"Too soon, too soon...."












I stole today's title from an e. e. cummings poem. If you know the poem, you'll know it's appropriate in that these photos are about spring being here too soon. In particular, the photo of newts mating relates better to the poem. It was taken at Table Mountain, as were all the rest of these. Spring of 2009. I'm getting revved up for my first spring trip there for 2010. Mosses and ferns are already putting on a great show at the lower elevations. The wildflowers will peak soon. Remember, you can click on any image for a larger view.
Come to think of it, that might have been a Ferlinghetti poem. I'll check and get back to you later. Also, I'm still having trouble placing these photos and text where I want them. Hope you enjoy them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment