Saturday, April 10, 2010

Photo Show Coming







I'll have some photos you've seen here and some others on display at the Plumas County Museum in Quincy for two weeks beginning Friday, April 16. I hope to see you there. Soon, I plan to have many of these photos and others on blank greeting cards with natural history messages on the backs. I lovew sharing these photos, and whenever I look them over myself, I have a powerful urge to go back to the places where I took them. I not only love to revisit the various flowers and creatures, but there's always a surprise in store - a plant or animal I've never seen before or an interesting animal behavior. And it's always more fun when there's someone else along. This coming summer I'll be enjoying doing this sort of thing every day as Camp Naturalist at the Oakland Feather River Camp near Quincy.

No comments:

Post a Comment