Saturday, August 6, 2011

More Pleasant Distractions



We gave up on "spring cleaning" this year because we couldn't figure if we actually had a spring. So, now we're doing "fall cleaning." I'm mindful of how many critters' homes I'm disturbing as I gather trash, clear brush, etc. I pretty much destroyed the habitat of this cute little Chorus Frog, so, after getting a few pictures, I placed her in a damp area of our flower garden. Besides these distractions on our property, I also bring my camera whenever I do errands, always hoping for roadside distractions. This ladybird beetle performing a hi-wire act sufficed. Last, another randomly-selected page from my larger Nature Journal. Still can't decide whether I prefer the 6" x 9" size or the 9" x 12". I guess I'll keep working in both.

No comments:

Post a Comment