Saturday, October 27, 2012

No More Fall Colors

Still naive about operating in cyberspace, loving nature and wanting to spread the love, I just discovered that I have reached the limit of "free storage space" for photos on this blog. Didn't know this was going to happen. I need to spend money to get larger storage space. Need to contemplate my options because I cannot afford to invest in a free blog. And I haven't yet figured out an acceptable (to me) way of earning money with my blog. Ironically, today's blog was going to include a nice, close-up photo of a naked acorn which reminded me of the Hindenburg. Maybe that was an omen? I'll be back one way or another. At least I met my personal quota of one post per day for October.

2 comments:

  1. Make a facebook business page. You won't be able to see the annoying stuff- just your page. You can post lots of photos and post large amounts of words in one post these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a visceral dislike of Facebook, but at some point I might have to resort to it. Many years ago I gave in to the telephone.

    ReplyDelete