Friday, March 27, 2015

Color of the day: Yellow

 My day started with the discovery of a fresh layer of yellow pollen on my windshield.  Fortunately, no allergies erupted.  Then, as soon as I parked on the FRC campus, I was amazed at the abundance of yellow blossoms.  There are daffodils, obviously planted by humans, Oregon Grape (above and below), which is a natural wild shrub but is also often planted by humans,
 Forsythia (the next three photos) blooming all around Quincy as well as on campus, and


 ... the ubiquitous, but still beautiful, Dandelions.
There are some interesting, small, pink and red flowers too, but the yellow is what caught my attention.  To top it all off, as I was walking toward my office I met one of my colleagues who was photographing the Forsythia with a yellow camera!  That's the first yellow camera I ever saw. 

No comments:

Post a Comment